Search This Website

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Bhai Dooj (Bhaiya Dooj)Whatsapp Status2017-Facebook Sms2017-Quotes2017-Wishes2017-Greetings2017-Scraps-Gif Pictures2017

Bhai Dooj falls on the fifth day of Diwali, as it also marks the end of the festive week of lights. The festival which is quite close to the much-celebrated Raksha Bandhan, Bhai Dooj falls on the second day of fornight or Shukla Paksha of the Hindu month of Kartika.This year Bhai Dooj is Celebrated on 1st November.On the other hand brothers and sisters residing far away from each other greet each other and convey their hearty emotions of love and care to each other by sending Bhai Dooj Messages,Wishes,Wallpapers,Quotes and many more by social sites. So here we have come up with a list of some amazing Bhai Dooj Watsapp status,facebook sms,Greetings,Quotes,Wishes and scraps.

Happy Bhai Dooj Whatsapp Status2016-Facebook Sms2017
 
In Love and Laughter, in pain and happiness you have a good companion Love filled wishes on Bhai Dooj.

Praying for your long life and good health on this Bhai Dooj and always.

I am really thankful to God to have the precious gift of a sister like you.

Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud.

To the outside world we all grow old, but we know each other as we always were. We know each other's heart. We live outside the touch of time.
I sought my soul but my soul, I could not see. I sought God but my God eluded me. I sought my brother I could found all three. Happy Bhaidooj. 

Holi is colorful, Deewali is lightful and brightful, Bhai Dooj has made our relationship Powerful.

The loving occasion of Bhai Dooj is the best time ,
to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have
spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows
Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and
making life so beautiful, Happy Bhai Dooj...

This Is For the Most Wonderful
Sisters of This World, Thank U
Sister for Always Being There
On My Side and For Helping Me In
Those Infinite Ways Which I Cannot
Even Remember Happy Bhai Dooj. 

Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
they don’t make distance any shorter but
they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
Happy Bhai Dooj, happy Bhai Dooj...

Happy Bhai Dooj Quotes2016-Wishes2017
A brother is a friend given by nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve

My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Bhai Dooj to you. 

You never say no you never say that's impossible and you never say you can not. That’s my bro a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. 

I want to tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Bhai Dooj .
God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise Sister. In good times or bad ones you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. 

Being brother and sister means being there for each other.

My Brother is the Guide of ma Life.

Wishes you and Your family happy Bhai Dooj.

Bhai Dooj Ko Sabhi Bhaiyo Aur Behano Ko Hardik Shubhkamnaye..... Happy Bhaiya Dooj.

Bhai Dooj Greetings2017





Bhai Dooj Scraps -Gif Pictures2017



Get Daily New Updates Like this Page