Search This Website

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Valentine's Day Whats App Mobile Status Sms- Valentine's Day Whats App Mobile Picture Sms


Keywords: Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day Whats App Mobile Status Sms,Valentine's Day Whats App , World Festival,Festival of India,All Religion Festival

Most people in the world, many men and women of India, particularly young couples, celebrate Valentine’s Day in a big way.Valentine’s Day is Generally Coming on 14th February every Year.During this Festival People Send Sms ,Greetings,Screps,Wishes.Now a days People use Social sites Very much.Here is put Some Whats App Status Sms and Whats App Picture Sms, so you share and download this sms to your friends,lovers and relatives.

Wish we could be together swapping ,
chocolates and laughing 
over candy hearts like we used to

Love is a state of mind which ,
has nothing to do with the mind.
`
Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart,
and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.
Happy Valentine Day 
 
Your smile sets my heart on fire.
I have seen angels in the sky, 
I have seen snowfall in July,
 I have seen stars falling apart, 
but I haven’t seen anyone like you.
 
 “My love for you is a journey, 
Starting at forever, 
And ending at never.”....................
 
The first time since i laid my eyes on you, 
I think my whole world was turn up side down, 
and today finally i have the courage to say... 
will you be my valentine?
 
I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
Happy Valentine Day!
 
Day by day teri khusiya ho jaye Double,
Teri zindagi se delete ho jaye sare Trouble,
Khuda rakkhe humesha tujhe Smart & Fit,
Tera liye Valentine Day ho Super-Duper Hit!


I can only hope that I make you as
half as happy as you make me.
My love for you is infinite.
Happy Valentine’s day to the
 most wonderful woman I’ve ever met.

Valentine's Day Whats App Mobile Picture Sms

                                           









Get Daily New Updates Like this Page