Search This Website

Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine Day Facebook Love Sms-Valentine Day Facebook Picture Sms


Keywords: Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day Facebook Sms,Valentine's Day Facebook Picture Sms , World Festival,Festival of India,All Religion Festival

Valentine Day is celebrated as the day of love all across the World. Most people in the world, many men and women of India, particularly young couples, celebrate Valentine’s Day in a big way.Valentine’s Day is Generally Coming on 14th February every Year.During this Festival People Send Sms ,Greetings,Screps,Wishes.Now a days People use Social sites Very much.Here is put Some Facebook Sms and Facebook Picture Sms, so you share and download this sms to your friends,lovers and relatives.

Its d Month of
Kisses, Surprises,
Proposals n Dates,
Chocolates n Gifts,
Hugs n Love Songs
It's feb..
Wishing u a Love filled
Valentine Month..!!
 
On Valentine's Day, we think of people
who have cheered and encouraged us,
who go out of their way
to be kind and caring,
who have enriched our lives
just by being themselves.
You are such a person.
I'm so happy you're my
Happy Valentine's Day!
 
Yellow: I Wanna Kiss You.
Red: I Love You.
Purple: Lets Chill.
Gold: I Used To Like You.
Black: I Think You’re hot
Happy Valentine Day
Koi Gam na ho,
Koi dukh na ho,
Koi Dil Kisi ka torey na,
koi sath kisi ka chore na,
Bas pyar ki duniya behti ho,
Kash koi duniya aise ho
Happy valentine day
True Love Never Dies, 
If it dies, It won’t rot, 
If it rots, It never smell. 
And if it smells, 
It smells like roses.
I Love you the way you are.
Thanks for growing old with me.
Thanks for making it so easy for me
Life is short but we’re making the most of it.

Thanks for being my lifetime Valentine.
Nothing can compare with you
Not even the flowers in full bloom
Nor the beautiful sunset in the west.
I wish to bring you happiness
And all the love, even my life!
Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!

Valentine Day Facebook Picture Sms 










True Love Never Dies, If it dies, It won’t rot, If it rots, It never smell. And if it smells, It smells like roses. I Love you the way you are.

Read more at: http://www.trvnews.com/events/happy-valentines-day-2016-images-quotes-wishes-pictures-wallaper-whatsapp/21731/

Get Daily New Updates Like this Page